THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD AS DEFINED UNDER SECTION 2(T) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THEREUNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
- "Personal Information" includes 'sensitive personal data or information’ (as defined under applicable law) and other information that You share with Us whether directly or in combination with other information or is received from a Third Party Service Provider, that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You.
- We may collect information such as Your name, address, email, phone number, medical records and medical history, physical, psychological and mental health condition, payment information such as credit card information and other such information as provided by You while rendering Services of the Portal. We may also collect information that You share in the process of User registration, post in Your feedback, reviews, comments etc. on the Portal.
- Non- Personal Information: Information, (viz. type of internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which You came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed etc.) may be picked up automatically and without being explicitly provided by You, but during Your interaction with the Portal by the use of certain technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
- We will be using google gmail, read only permission to sync your health records from multiple sources to deshkadoctor.com.
- Desh Ka Doctor’s use and
transfer to any other app of information received from Google API’s will adhere to
API services users data policy,
including the Limited Use requirements.
- We will be using google gmail.readonly permissions to sync your appointments from multiple sources to deshkadoctor.com
- Desh Ka Doctor's use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to the Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with small amount of data that is stored on the User’s device hard-drive containing information about the User, commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. Desh Ka Doctor and other third party service providers collect information about You using these cookies. Please note, a cookie in no way gives Us access to Your device. Our Portal uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve Our service. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by You. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If You choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of the Portal.
- Other websites may place their own cookies or other files on Your device, collect data or solicit personal information from You, for which We shall not be held responsible or liable. We encourage You to read the privacy policies of all external sites.
- You agree and acknowledge that all information gathered from You, that is, information that is voluntarily provided by You or received from Third Party Service Providers and information that may be automatically collected, may be used by Desh Ka Doctor for the following purposes:
- to comply with central, state or local laws that require disclosure;
- to respond to law enforcement officials or to judicial orders, subpoenas or other process;
- to avert a serious threat to health or safety;
- to enable the provision of Services opted by You including collating all User medical records, reports and other data;
- to enable the viewing of content in Your interest;
- to copy, reproduce, store, distribute, publish, export, adapt, edit and translate Personal Information to the extent reasonably required for the provision of Services by Desh Ka Doctor;
- to provide better products and Services and to programmatically use Your data to give You contextual Services.
- to fulfill Your requests
for certain Services;
- to contact You about Our
- to use and share Your
information with third parties with whom We have contractual relationship. For example, We
may provide You with a link where You may share Your content with another person including
Third Party Service Provider.
- to respond to Your
comments, reviews and questions and provide better customer service;
- for promotion and
- to track Your activity
on Our digital platforms and personalize and improve Your experience;
- to understand Your
preferences and to enhance, personalize, and customize Your experience using Our
- to conduct research
following internal review protocols to ensure the balancing of privacy and to use anonymised
data for research. Additionally, non-personally identifiable information, exclusively owned
by Desh Ka Doctor may be used in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for
internal research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes including those
for the purposes of determining the number of visitors and transactional details, and Desh
Ka Doctor may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in
an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates;
- to use Your information
to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse;
- to fulfill any other
purpose for which You provide Us Personal Information; and
- for any other purpose
for which You give Us authorisation.
- Please note that We may use
Non-Personal Information created by Us without restriction. We may retain Non-Personal Information
- We may disclose Personal
Information that We collect from You or that You provide:
- to contractors, service
providers and other third parties for analytics and communications and who are bound by
contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential;
- as required by law,
which can include providing information as required by a court order;
- when we believe in good
faith that disclosure is necessary to protect Your safety or the safety of others, to
protect Our rights, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request;
- to a buyer or other
successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution
or other sale or transfer of some or all company’s assets, whether as a going concern
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information
maintained by the Portal is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose
disclosed by Us when You provide the Personal Information;
- to deal with requests,
enquiries, complaints or disputes and other customer care related activities including those
arising out of the Users’ request of the Services and all other general administrative
and business purposes;
- to government
institutions/ authorities to the extent required (i) under the laws, rules, and regulations
and/ or under orders of any relevant judicial or quasi-judicial authority; (ii) to protect
and defend the rights or property of Desh Ka Doctor; (iii) to fight fraud and credit risk;
part); or (v) when Desh Ka Doctor, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to
protect its rights or the rights of others; and
- if otherwise required by
an order under any law for the time being in force including in response to enquiries by
Government agencies for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention,
detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of
- Desh Ka Doctor may make User
information/data accessible to its employees and data processors only on a need-to-know basis. All
Desh Ka Doctor employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the
processing of User information, are obliged to respect its confidentiality.
Permission and Purpose:
- GPS Location Permission:We use GPS location data only to show you relevant results for covid vaccination slots booking, finding nearby doctors, pharmacies, hospitals and pathology labs. We don't save the details of GPS location collected nor use it for any other activity on the app.
and audio permissions:
- We use camera permission and audio permission from the user as we require the same to facilitate video and audio tele-consultation with doctors. The doctor might choose to record the tele-consultation for medico-legal reasons.
- We will inform you on the tele-consolation screen if the doctor chooses to record the video consultation session.
- We need access to camera permission, and audio permission in order to:
- Tele-consultation with Doctors; and
- Update user Profile photo
- File and Images permission
- We additionally seek permission for reading & writing files on the user’s mobile device and/or external storage to allow you to upload & save medical records such as doctor prescription, lab reports, and other health records on Desh Ka Doctor mobile app which you have full control over whether to share further with us/doctors or not.
- We don't scan any other files from your mobile/storage system other than the files you explicitly require uploading.
- We don't save any other files on your mobile/storage system other than the files you explicitly require saving/downloading.
- We also require permission to use images or capture images from the user’s mobile camera for updating profile photos, uploading images as medical records using Camera.
- We shall only save images where the user explicitly chooses to save images with Desh Ka Doctor app.
- The user Images can only be saved on Desh Ka Doctor app by explicit action by a user.
Permission: We seek bluetooth permission from a user’s device to connect (including controlling) smart health devices, acquiring status of, discovering and configuring smart health devices. In these functions, we will communicate with smart health devices via Bluetooth. Please be aware that even if you have agreed to enable the Bluetooth permission, we will only use Bluetooth for communication where you explicitly agree to connect with a device and communicate.
ACCOUNT EMAILS (GMAIL)
- A User (HealthCare
Provider/Doctor/CareSeeker) may choose to provide explicit consent to connect/integrate the
User’s Gmail account(s) with his/her account on the Platform. The following are the
information collected from your consented email accounts:
Appointments taken with a Doctor/HealthCare Provider where the consented email account is
owned by the Doctor/HealthCare Provider. Desh Ka Doctor Application organizes this
information in your account to help you manage all your appointments at one place.
- Medical Records, Lab
Test Reports, Care Context Documents. Desh Ka Doctor Application organizes this information
in your account to provide Smart Health Reports.
- Connecting your Gmail account
enables us to automatically provide updated Smart health insights to CareSeeker. Desh Ka Doctor
Mobile Application cannot make any medical diagnoses. Please consult a doctor if you are concerned
about your health or you have any medical queries. You should never override or reject a
doctor's professional advice in favor of any information that you see on Desh Ka Doctor.
- You can choose to de-link your
Gmail account with the application at any time and/ or you can delete your information by writing to
- Once connected, the Platform
will securely access and analyze the contents of emails consisting of ‘read-only’
including but not limited to the attachments from HealthCare Providers / Doctors for the purpose of
managing and tracking Appointment information and/or Medical Records, such as Lab Reports,
Prescription, Radiology Reports, Discharge Summary and consolidating this information in User's
Desh Ka Doctor account.
- Please note that any data
obtained by this integration will be used by the Company solely for providing the Services, updating
the User’s Smart Health Reports, & consolidating appointments for a HealthCare
Provider/Doctor at one place. We shall not use or transfer any data or information received from the
integration of the email addresses with the account on the Platform to third parties for any purpose
other than as explicitly authorized by the User.
- Your security is important to
Us. Desh Ka Doctor adopts reasonable security practices and procedures to include, technical,
operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect all User
information including Personal Information in its possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized
access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- All data, content and/or all
User information is encrypted during transmission and will be stored encrypted at-rest. Desh Ka
Doctor shall take reasonable steps to protect Your Personal Information in an effort to prevent
loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Desh Ka Doctor assumes no
liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your Personal Information due to errors in
transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. Desh Ka Doctor
has undertaken reasonable measures to protect Your rights of privacy with respect to Your usage of
the Portal controlled by Us and Services provided herein. However, We shall not be liable for any
unauthorized or unlawful disclosures of Your Personal Information made by any third parties who are
not subject to Our control.
- You further acknowledge that the
Portal may contain information which is designated confidential by Us and that You shall not
disclose such information without Our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as
confidential and therefore, will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to
- We will not sell Your Personal
Information to any third party or use Your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by
Us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed Services, and You retain sole discretion
to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
- All the information provided to
Desh Ka Doctor by a User, including Personal Information, is voluntary. User has the right to
Use, but please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive i.e. We cannot delete the
Personal Information for which We are custodians on behalf of Third Party Service Providers.
Further, if a Third Party Service Provider ceases to be engaged with Desh Ka Doctor, We may be
contractually obligated to give such Third Party Service Provider a data export, however, given the
nature of data, User may continue to co-owners of such data and Desh Ka Doctor will continue to keep
the Personal Information including User data for continues provision of Services to User.
- Users can access, modify,
correct and delete the Personal Information. However, if the User updates his/ her/ its information,
Desh Ka Doctor may keep a copy of the information which User originally provided to Desh Ka Doctor
in its archives for User documented herein. In case the User seeks to update or correct, his/ her/
its Personal Information, the User may exercise these rights by emailing Desh Ka Doctor at
email@example.com and communicate the change(s) for updating Desh Ka Doctor’s
- If a User, as a casual visitor,
stored or used, merely quitting this browser application should ordinarily clear all temporary
cookies installed by Desh Ka Doctor. All visitors, however, are encouraged to use the "clear
cookies" functionality of their browsers to ensure such clearing/ deletion, as Desh Ka Doctor
cannot guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the visitors of the
- If a User has inadvertently
of Use, and such User does not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, stored
or used, then such User can ask Desh Ka Doctor, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
containing the rectification required, whether Desh Ka Doctor is keeping Personal Information about
such User, and every User is also entitled to require Desh Ka Doctor to delete and destroy all such
information relating to such user (but not other Users) in its possession.
- In case User does not provide
its information or consent for usage of Personal Information or subsequently withdraws consent for
usage of the Personal Information so collected, Desh Ka Doctor reserves the right to discontinue
Services for which the said information was sought.
- Desh Ka Doctor may send You
certain notifications regarding promotional offers, marketing offers or regarding the Services being
availed by You etc. In case You do not wish to receive them, You may have an option to opt out of
- If You opt out, Desh Ka Doctor
or its affiliates consents to not send any non-essential (promotional, marketing-related)
communications to You, however, We may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about
AMENDMENT: Desh Ka Doctor
keep yourself updated of the changes made from time to time. Your continued use of the Portal shall
be deemed to be Your acceptance of such changes.
In compliance with
Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the Grievance Officer of Desh Ka
Doctor for the purpose of this Policy shall be: