USER CONSENT FORM
THIS DOCUMENT IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD AS DEFINED UNDER SECTION 2(T) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES THEREUNDER AS APPLICABLE AND THE PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THIS ELECTRONIC RECORD IS GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
In this User Consent Form the terms “I” or “User” or “My” refer to each customer or service user or site visitor or user who is using the Services of Desh Ka Doctor platform. Services shall mean and include the follows (i) create/retrieve/save ABHA (Health ID); (ii) Uploading/Saving/backup health related records on Desh ka Doctor; and (iii) Uploading/Backup of health related records from Government (National Health Authority) to Desh Ka Doctor Platform and viseversa.
In connection with my usage of Services offered by Alafied Solutions Private Limited (“Desh Ka Doctor”) through its website/mobile applications I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
- Desh Ka Doctor is my lawfully appointed agent and he/it has agreed to be my agent to (i) create/ retrieve/ save ABHA (Health ID); (ii) Uploading/ Saving/ backup health related records on Desh ka Doctor; and (iii) Uploading/ Backup of health related records from Government (National Health Authority) to Desh Ka Doctor Platform and viseversa.
- This consent shall be valid till I withdraw my consent to store such Health Records.
- I hereby expressly grant unconditional consent to, and direct, National Health Authority to deliver and / or transfer my Health Records to Desh Ka Doctor on my behalf.
- I shall not hold Desh Ka Doctor responsible or liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to: (a) delivery of my Health Records to Desh Ka Doctor; (b) any use or disclosure by Desh Ka Doctor of the contents, in whole or in part, of my Health Records, wherever authorized by me; (c) any breach of confidentiality or privacy in relation to delivery of my Health Records to Desh Ka Doctor;
- I understand that in order to deliver the product/Services to me, I hereby authorize Desh Ka Doctor, to obtain/use my Health Records.
- By submitting this registration form or by using the services of Desh Ka Doctor, I understand that I am providing express written instructions for Desh Ka Doctor to request and receive a copy of my Health Records.
- I understand that the product/services is provided on an “as-is”, “as available” basis and Desh Ka Doctor expressly disclaims all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- I shall not sue or otherwise make or present any demand or claim, and I irrevocably, unconditionally and entirely release, waive and forever discharge Desh Ka Doctor, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensees, affiliates, successors and assigns, jointly and individually (hereinafter “Releasee”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims, demands, losses, claims, suits, costs and expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorney fees) (“Losses”), whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I ever had, now have, or in the future may have against the Releasee with respect to usage of Desh Ka Doctor Services for uploading/retrieving my Health Records and / or my decision to provide Desh Ka Doctor with the authority to Upload/Retrieve my Health Records. I agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Releasee from and against any and all losses resulting from claims made against Desh Ka Doctor by third parties arising from and in connection with this letter.
- I agree that the terms of this confirmation letter shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Rohini, Delhi in regard to any dispute arising hereof.